Sunday, January 11, 2009

the VALLEY and the MOUNTAIN.

so, yeah. im finally blogging bcz cheng yeen asked me 2. 2day, or rather ytd. no, the day b4 ytd. we had dat rumah thing. 2 choose the wakil. den, OF CUZ, we means khai ei me n eng keong the shorty, nikko n abu bakar. was HIGH!!!!! we shouted n shouted, keep woooooo-hing and bbooooo-ing. den, my math teacher was thr, so i think i was thre most guai lahh!! :XXX so, anyway, choose manimani form 2 and no form1 at all. den dat deanna song sui daoo....... she choose me bt luckily the teacher din choi her. x))) of cz, THUM TAT SHING was the captain lah!! obviously. oya, and cheng yeen told me sumthing super super fani. he said: old ppl talk vry vry fani. they r lyk,
di shang hen HUA!!
and den, ke yi kai funo mah?
wakakakakakak, its fani lah anywyas.
anyway, my JAPAN trip was fab. i luv all the ppl. the dogggie @ my family's hse was lyk so CUTE!!!! it was cold, den he went in front of the heater by himself. wakakakakakaakakka :DDDD so CUTE!!!! i luved it sosososoosos much. and, went back 2 skul dat day, im @ b1 TTTTTTTTTTTT.TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT lyk no1 's class. its lyk i've nvr seen any1 from dat class lahh!

No comments: