Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ITS DAMN WEIRD!

Ryt, so this is my 3rd blog ad. haizzz. cz im a SCREWUPEER. heehs.
anyway, ytd i went down 2 watch amazing race wit mummy den when i went up 2 cal my dear2 liyan 2 fetch me 2 tuition i saw lyk 3 msg. DEN, .............................................. my hands were lyk -15 degrees. i beh tahan, i cal kai bin, janice, liyan, ying2, zheng yu. n the whole world. bla-bla.

KAI BIN N ME
kai bin: i call u back l8r
me: ok.
den she call me back @ 12 den we chat til 3.16. hehe.
kai bin: u ok??
me: yup
kai bin: y u still lafing
me: i duno
bin2: i feel u lyk mian qiang wan
me:ooo, ya meehh.
den, we chat chat chat chat chat bout
1. her hamster
2. share market (shem a-kit)
3. frens.
4. boys
5. form1 hu is the prettiest
6. parents
7. n alot la.

JNAICE N ME
janice: melody, y u cal me
me: cz....
janicea: aiyerrr, y lidat wan
me: i dunno
janice: haiyoyo
me: lafing
janice: y u still lafing
me: i dunno how 2 explain leh!
den v chat 4 15 mins, she say bout her.. n den i listen.

LIYAN N ME
liyan: yes??
me: can fetch me 2 tuition 2moro??
liyan: wait, i ask my mummy.
me: ok, (den cal bout 3 tyms l8r) how??
liyan: yea, can
u wan me morning cal??
me: yea yea. mz l8r i wake up l8 again den u rmummy scold
liyan: haha, ok.
den i told her...
liyan: aiya, dun DDDDDDDDDDDD= la
me: ok la. nvm wan la. expected ad ma
liyan: y u still lafing
me: i oso duunno leh! hehehe
den chat 4 a while den tak tau how ad.

YING N ME
ying2: yes?? my wallet lerh!
me: yea i noe, i giv vicky la. ask her 2 giv u.
ying: okok. dun kill it arhx!
me: okok. got miss me??
ying: yup, cz my wallet wit u!
me; =_+, den i told her.
ying: aiyta, nvm wan la.
me: yea, haizzzzzzzzzzz
ying: den y u still lafing wan??
me: dunno wor. u mz b my supporter!!
ying: oo, u got sad??
me: i think so lah
den chat chat chat den close.

ZHENG YU N ME
him: HAH!!!............... aiya, nvm wan lahs.
me: yup, inoe
him: u okayy??
me: yup
him: y u still lafing
me: i dunno worh den kai bin call ad. so i say bb luu
him: okok, l8r cal me back.

den i slept @ 4.

so, conclusion: i din watch america's got talent bcz of dat
i got eyebags which was so ugly in the morning

haiya, memang the wad lah!

No comments: