Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SRUPIAKKers.



Went TTC 2day, liyan mummy fetch me again cz i tak ada transport. Luckily this tym when she came i gosok gigi ad. heeehs. When i reach, i saw eng keong n the teacher sedang bergaduh bt peacefully lah. den i cal, SEH LIM (bt he din ans), VICTORIA (v kena telling off by her cz call her so early), LAI SHEN AI (this 1 lyk baby lidat, whinning, whinning, whinning there. summore wan me 2 let her talk 2 liyan so dat she can go back 2 sleep, wad la u PIG!)



dat stupiakk LONG2 keep on kacauing me. Keep asking me 2 belanja. PLEASE lah, i gt rm5 oni leh! den, i tell him, im coupleless mani mani mani tyms bt i dun think he ming bai at all cz he kept on talking bout dat. so i told him, den he was lyk HUH!! reli??
stupiakk, ive been tryna tel u dat lahhs.

Dutring tuition, we took mani mani pics bt now cnt upload cz lah, the USB bu jian liao la. Play cards summore. Dat xin ying (geo teacher) waliao, we go toilet 30 mins she dunno wan. oni when we cum back she ask us y so long. =_+, bt still, the blurer the better!! XDXD Den, mummy fetch me hum. i on9 den off9 go tidur cz ytd i slept sososos l8. BEH tahan. den i makan. den 0n9 again luu. dat stupiakk yih ming n cheeng yeen bully my barney wan. haiy0oy0oy0oy0o.

2day, kai bin made me T.T cz she let me hear 1 song. WALIAOWEI. mmg gan dong nia!! bt i cnt rmb the name laah. haizzz. dat lai shen ai oso, sososoos 1 kind wan. nt lyk me, 2 kind nia!! heeehs! xD btw, zheng yu so f8! he said w8 4 me to cal til 5 sumthing! asif la u!


Oya, i oso panggil kai bin edit 1 pic of me n her. Its up thr, I LUV IT bin2. LUV u 2!! my darlyn supporter :DDD



anyways, im tired ad.
nittie.

No comments: